Waking Up To A Treat

During weekdays (school days) I wake up at 4a.m. to prepare for my son’s breakfast and baon for school. And if I have to finish some online work the previous night, it would mean that I only get around 3-4 hours of sleep.

Last night I finished work really late so I was only able to sleep for like 3 hours. Since I do not have any pending work that is due for a couple of more hours, I decided to sleep again after my son left for school before 6a.m. I was able to sleep for another two hours.

And even if I’m still sleepy, I’m starting the day with a smile on my face because of these:

Postcards from online friends can really bring a smile to anybody’s face, wouldn’t you agree ?

I hope you’re all having a great week so far.

[ Tagged In ] , ,

10 Responses to “Waking Up To A Treat”

1. Terri says:

It is fun to get postcards!! I hope you get more sleep tonight, I took a rare nap today.

2. Glad you got some sleep and I agree, postcards are awesome! We’ve been getting postcards from friends that are traveling this summer and my kids love reading them!

3. Luana says:

That’s so wonderful! What a great way to connect in “real life” with friends from online.

Wow you wake up at 4am?! Getting up by 6am is a fight for me, you go girl!

Stopping by from voiceBoks! Have a great weekend

4. mamawolfe says:

Hello! I’m stopping by from VB…great idea with the postcards! I’ll bet you have lots of stories to go with them!

5. Katrina says:

Hi there!
    I’m visiting from Voiceboks, and I’m a new follower of your blog. Wow, I have to hand it to you – that’s quite a schedule you keep – waking up at 4:00am? I don’t think I could ever do that! How nice that you have all those postcards from online friends. How did you collect them all? Did you meet the online friends through your blog?
    I hope you have a great weekend! and catch up on some sleep! LOL
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

6. I just love the post cards. That would make me smile too.
    4:00 am is early but we all got to do what we got to do.
    Stopping by from VB. Hope you have a great week.

7. Gene says:

I want that map card from Canada. Kanino galing?

8. Stopping by from Members to Remember and “liked” your Facebook page. I do not envy your schedule but really admire your attitude. I hope you are able to find a way to get some rest!

Clayton
    FB: claytonpaulthomas

9. Momfever says:

I especially like the one with the tulips!

10. Infrared NJ says:

You have to do a lot of work for the children and it is the off time so extra work is also needed but you keep it maintain.